Ingredients for brownie :
1/2 cup corn oil
1/2 cup hot brewed coffee (used local black coffee)
1/2 cup sugar
1 tspn vanilla essence
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tspn baking powder
1 tspn instant coffee powder (optional)
340gm dark chocolate, melted
100gm cream cheese
1 TB lemon juice
2 TB icing sugar
1 cup cranberry, coated with flour
(1) mix together ingredients (B) and set aside.
(2) whisk together ingredients (A) till cooperated in separated bowl, then fold ingredients (B) till well mixed.
(3) now, stir in ingredient (C) till well combined.
(4) transfer batter to a 8x8" tray lined with parchment paper.
(5) now, beat ingredients (D) till well mixed (except cranberry) and scoop cheese mixture over to brownie batter, use a chopstick to draw the swirl over batter then spread on cranberries.
(6) finally, bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 40 minutes.
(5) once its ready, leave to cool before serving.