Monday, July 27, 2015
Green Tea Sticky Rolls
2-1/4 tspn instant yeast
1 tspn sugar
2 TB water
(combine all ingredients and let to rest for 10 minutes or till bubbling)
1 cup milk
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
3 TB sugar
1/2 tspn salt
4 cups all purpose flour (take away 2 TB)
2 TB green tea powder
Method : Refer here for bread making (except the shaping process).
250gm cream cheese, at room temperature
2 TB sugar
2 small lemon, juice & zest
2-3 TB corn starch (depends on how big is your lemon)
(beat together all ingredients and keep refrigerated before used)
(1) flatten dough by rolling it into thin sheet, I personally prefer thin layers.
(2) spread on the cream cheese mixture then place in the cranberries as well, roll it up to form a swiss roll.
(3) divide rolled dough into 12 portions and place it to a 9x13" greased tray, again let to rest for 40 minutes.
(4) finally, bake at preheated oven 190'C for about 25 minutes or till brown.
(5) cool the bread before drizzle on the chocolate garnish.
For ganishing :
200gm white chocolate
3 TB heavy cream
(bring cream to boil then add in chocolate and stir till nicely melted)